evocell works with Mechanical Transduction for Stimulation of the whole body and as a supportive treatment in physiotherapy and sports.
- Medical Product according attachement IV 93/42/EWG
- Certified after EN 60601-1
- High frequency compared to focused and radial SW (8-37Hz)
- Low energy shock wave
- Measurements: 190x80x60 [cm] (l*w*h)
- Soundemission: 67dB(A) at 100kg weight
- Max. load: standing 125kg, lying 150kg
- Nominal voltage: 230V AC
- Duration 1-60 minutes (∅15-20min)
Indications for evocell
evocell can be used as a supportive treatment for a broad variety of diseases with negligible side effects (dizzyness or nausea, 1 out of 100).
evocell is often used passively for regeneration, relaxation and stimulation of biochemical processes, giving health care specialists the opportunity to take care of more patients at the same time.
Best results can be achieved in combination with treatments of a physiotherapist, e.g. before manual or compression therapy or during fango.
Want to know more about the scientific background?
Get an impression of our product, our facilities and our own production at Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany. We are constantly updating this gallery and will give you insights of our actions (congresses, speeches, exhibitions, etc.) right here. Come around every once in a while to not miss out on any of our activities!